Based in London/Reading, UK
While Bearnard and his family are enjoying the Spring Festival, the peaceful village of Amber Town is suddenly invaded by an unknown army. With just seconds to react, young Bearnard decides to draw their attention to give time to his family to hide. Help him cross the town while it's reduced to ashes, avoiding bombs and debris, and jumping across broken streets and fire pits.
This game is based on the prologue of the Justice Bear Chronicles, a story written by Bruno Cardoso that tells the adventures of the young Bearnard Pawlson in his quest to, following an old legend, find a hero that can save his village. In this particular section of the story, Bearnard tries to draw the attention of the enemy troops and give time for his family to hide back home.
- Tap and jump, that's all. Easy controls to enjoy fast paced action.
- Power ups to help you avoid the void.
- Slow motion when you barely make it (or not...).
- Adorable characters based in Bruno Cardoso's stories and Tsubaki's artwork.
- Enjoy the colourful and picturesque Amber Town... no time for pictures though!
- Google Play Games: sign in to earn achievements and compare scores in the leaderboards.
- Share Equinox's score card on your social networks.
- Dancing bears! (If you find them.)
- 8-bit and Xmas modes.
- Translated to ﺍﻟﻌﺮﺑﻴﺔ, Català, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Galego, Íslenska, Italiano and Português.
Trailer for Justice Bear: Equinox YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "GBJam 5" Justice Bear: Equinox Dawn, the Game Boy demake included in the full Equinox, finished #99 out of 400 in the Game Boy feeling category, and #161 in overall.
- "There is even an 8-bit version available to take a trip back in time. ★★★"
- Appliv Team, Appliv
- "You need to play this game, JB:E is a fun endless runner."
- AJ Picard, GamingU
- "Super fun!! The artwork is seriously well done. Fun game. I hope you expand the world of Bearnard."
- Warky Chocobo, Google Play review
- "Amaze-balls Gorgeous, cute, fun game! Wish there were more like this. Even the menu is fun!"
- P Cowlinator, Google Play review
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available to stream on Soundcloud soundcloud.com.
About CRØSS GAMES
We are a small studio based in the creative south bank of the Thames, in London. Our main focus is developing simple but exciting games for Android and PC.
More information on CRØSS GAMES, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Justice Bear: Equinox Credits